Administrative Officer / Accountant at Owens & Xley Consultswork Owens & Xley ConsultsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-29
Owens & Xley Consults - Our client, a leading Packaged Foods brand is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of an Administrative Officer / Accountant in Ikota, Lekki - Lagos.
- Manage day- to - day operations and ensure smooth running of the factory
- Supervise staff and ensure compliance with policies
- Ensure disciplinary processes are followed
- Prepare payroll
- Prepare taxes and ensure remittance
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly sales report
- Work with external accountants
- Ensure that all supplies needed are available
- Ensure utility bills are paid
- Record all revenue and expense transactions
- Manage petty cash
- Plan, organize and manage company events
- Prepare expense budget for the office
- Ensure maintenance of the facility and equipment
- Manage all 3rd party contractors
- Enter all transaction on the accounting software
- Resolve staff conflict and escalate where necessary.
- Create content for social media
- Prepare proposals and follow up on proposals
- All other duties as assigned by the Business Director
- HND / B.Sc in a relevant field.
- Proven work experience (Minimum of 1 year) in a similar role.
- N70,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 1st July, 2020, with the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Owens & Xley Consults
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe