Administrative Executive at HR Leverage Africawork HR Leverage AfricaplaceBeninDate Posted: 2021-02-18
HR Leverage Africa - Our client who is into project and facility management is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of an Administrative Executive in Benin.
- They are currently in need of a Female Administrative Executive who will be responsible for all administrative, procurement, facility management, and maintenance activities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day general administrative duties which include:
- Market Survey
- Store & Warehouse Management
- Facility Management
- Budget Preparation and Monitor Costs – Work with Accounts
- Manage CSR activities
- Front desk, visitors & clients management
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Manage travel arrangements for staff and business visitors.
- Management of Company Phone lines and correspondence.
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
- Minimum of OND in any related field.
- Min 2 years’ hands-on administrative experience .
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of procurement processes and be able to implement and drive them
- Should have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills.
- Should have excellent organizational, management and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 12th March, 2021, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
HR Leverage Africa
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe