Administrative & Accounts Assistant at First Medtrade - Uyo - Akwa Ibomwork First MedtradeplaceUyo - Akwa IbomDate Posted: 2020-09-14
First Medtrade operates an online platform which connects health seekers to health providers and health providers to essential medical supplies. We are hiring an Administrative & Accounts Assistant in Uyo - Akwa Ibom
- A startup health tech firm is searching for a young outstanding administrative professional to join the team in Uyo, Nigeria.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Prepare periodic financial statements
- Responsible for filing monthly returns at the local tax office.
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.
- Be the first point of contact with clients and vendors.
- Manage phone/email communications with clients, vendors, and sub-contractors as well as necessary follow up on correspondence.
- Must hold a BSc, HND, ND in Accounting (NYSC Members may apply)
- Candidate must be resident in Uyo.
- Candidate must be presentable and coordinated.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, project organization, and follow-through skills.
- Candidate must be organized, flexible, detail-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, able to frequently shift direction, and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize on a daily/hourly basis.
- Strong attention to detail and deadline oriented.
- Not older than 26 years old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one (1) page Cover letter in a single PDF document on or before 16th September, 2020, Your cover letter should state clearly why you are the best candidate for this role. Email subject should state the position applied for.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe