Admin Officer at Buhler Nigeriawork Buhler NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-04
Buhler is the global specialist and technology partner in the supply of plants and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as for manufacturing advanced materials. We are hiring an Admin Officer in Lagos (Ikeja).
- Front desk officer.
- Attend to customer request/communicate to appropriate office.
- Call customers from time to time.
- Flight bookings
- Hotel reservation.
- Drivers log and management.
- Purchase and management of office supplies.
- Follow up with office/guest house repairs and maintenance.
- Disbursement of Approved cash for various expenses.
- Raise voucher for each transaction.
- Get MD's signature.
- Post transactions on Sage Evolution.
Key Performance Indicators:
- High service quality for internal and external customers
- Compliance with processes, procedures.
- Bachelor of Science
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in administrative position
- Insightful, able to collaborate with other team members in providing support to the customer
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
- Fluent communication in English Language
- Basic knowledge in the areas of office administration
- Is secure in his/her ability to communicate and present
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Is able to work together with various teams across different departments and legal entities and with different cultural background
- Is flexible
- Has a high commitment to quality
- Good interpersonal relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 15th February, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe