Admin Officer at Bedmate Furniturework Bedmate FurnitureplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-29
Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Admin Officer in Lagos.
- Assist to coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Liaise with vendors, Landlords and service companies’ necessary payment and renewals.
- Assist in organizing and supervising administrative staff e.g. cleaners and ensure adherence to policies and regulations
- Visit other branches to check for maintenance and facilities issues
- Assist in carrying out periodic stock taking, monitoring reorder points
- Undertake coding and batching of store items
- Assist in Facilitating logistics for staff on official assignment, this includes booking of flight tickets, transportation, hotel reservations etc. as may be applicable
- Notify and keep staff informed of all changes related to their itinerary and air travel arrangements
- Assist in handling complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follow up promptly for reconnection/ repairs
- Put assets tags on newly purchased items with an appropriate reference number for proper inventory keeping
- Keep proper inventory of all items in the store
- Prepare requisition forms for store items that are in short supply and submits to the Admin Manager
- Receive store items, verifying against requisitions and prepare goods received sheet
- Maintains daily / weekly stock loss/ damages
- Any other duties as assigned by the Admin Manager
- Minimum of a First Degree / HND in Accounting / Business Administration / Social Sciences or related field is required
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 3rd July, 2020, using "Admin Officer" as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe