Admin / Human Resources Officer at Owens and Xleywork Owens and Xley ConsultsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-19
- Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
- Train and supervise support staff, instill comprehension of company policies and procedures.
- Assist the Accountant in preparing monthly payroll.
- Coordinate performance management activities i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals.
- Ensure employee performance reflects corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment for all staff in compliance with applicable Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- Organize trainings for corporate level employees and key management positions as well as coordinate annual evaluation for all staff and review performance appraisals.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Order and taking stock of office supplies.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee daily activities of the office and represent upper management in interactions with clients and employees
- Handle all logistics for seminars, in-house training and management meetings.
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related field.
- 2 years of experience as an Admin/ HR Officer.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and business communication software.
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management skills and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of office management.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 3rd May, 2022.
Owens and Xley Consults
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe