Actuarial Analyst at PricewaterhouseCooperwork PricewaterhouseCooperplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-07-11
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC), a multinational professional services network, is recruiting to fill the position of an Actuarial Analyst in Lagos.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The actuarial analyst would be working in a team of highly driven actuaries who are business and insurance professionals responsible for servicing clients across different industries.
- He/She will be expected to do designing and pricing of insurance policies, estimating the likelihood of catastrophic events as well as assess the risk exposure of client insurance companies, performing data analysis including statistical modelling.
- The analyst will also be expected to develop models that will be used by top players across different industries to manage their risks, increase sustainable profitability, compile relevant data and write management reports to be used for critical business decision making.
- A strong background knowledge in mathematics and statistics.
- General knowledge of local and international business and finance.
- Conversant with Excel Spreadsheets, Databases, statistical analysis programs and programming languages.
- Sound oral and written communication skills to produce appropriate report writing and presentations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of 1-3 years work experience in a similar capacity.
- A good University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or Actuarial Science (Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or Actuarial Science, will be an added advantage)
- Student Membership/Fellowship of either the Society of Actuaries(SOA) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries is required (IFOA)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 25th July, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information