Acqusition Associate - OnDemand Services at Jumiawork Jumia NigeriaplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-10-22
- An Acquisition Associate is required to facilitate the sourcing and signing up of Leads (Vendors) with high potential of partnering with Jumia Food.
- Lead the Jumia Vendor Acquisition strategy, meeting key targets.
- In addition to organic growth, implement a referral campaign in order to grow our active vendor base.
- Acquire key target vendors, align with our long-term strategic plan, and directly interact with them in order to drive their performance.
- Optimizing the performance of newly signed vendors, recommending processes to improve and motivate them in line with the company objectives.
- Accountable for vendor acquisition pipeline planning
- Executes tasks based on tools, processes and performance based on reporting and campaigns
- Liaise between vendor and cross- functional internal teams to ensure the timely successful on-boarding process flow for the new acquired vendor within a stipulated time frame
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- 2+ years experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Professionalism and deadline oriented
- Great Attention to details: ability to maintain accuracy
- Strong sales skills and ability utilize field sales techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce industry
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe