Accounts/Admin Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limitedwork Dragnet Solutions LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2019-04-10
Dragnet Solutions Limited - We are hiring an Accounts/Admin Officer for our client, a data vendor licensed by the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) who provides financial information on publicly traded Nigerian securities, to the global/local investment community. It also uses its premium data to develop 3rd party applications and solutions that are useful to regulators and market operators.
- We currently seek an Accounts and Administrative officer who will assist the team in the supervision and management of office activities and outputs.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Accounting Responsibilities - the role will include preparation of monthly financial statements and cash flows and also ensure that the audited accounts are prepared with supporting documentation. This will require liaising with the auditor
- Administrative Responsibilities - the role will ensure that the sales targets are on course through liasing with the sales lead in Lagos on a weekly basis and providing feedback to the team. This will also include filing of documents, preparation of vouchers for transactions, ensuring that the office environment is suitable for working, answering of phones, settlement of utility bills and other payments relevant for the office to function effectively.
- Data Support - a side role will be supporting the transcription of annual reports for upload to the platform and the download of relevant information. Periodic review of the platform will be needed with the team. A social media strategy will be supported through twitter, facebook and other platforms that give the sites content visibility
- The role will support the team in keeping all financial records on the administrative aspects of running the office.
- At the beginning of each month a cash request will be prepared designating expected expenses
- The role will also ensure that repairs are carried out in the office
- The role will also handle logistics for team meetings, ensuring flip charts are set–up, slide projectors are working and presentations from each of the team members are on the lap top to be used.
- The role will ensure adequate supply of stationery and equipment for effective running of the office.
- The Office Manager will also handle purchase of tickets for trips by the management team and staff.
- Cash advances for each trip will be provided and retired on completion of the trip
- The role will also handle payroll and ensure taxes and all appropriate payments are made to the authorities.
- The role will identify contacts who will source and provide individual company annual reports when they are due.
- The role will also manage the MPs schedule and report regularly to him or her on the activities listed in this JD and the progress being made in other office activities
- The role will ensure that the office phone is switched on during office hours and that calls are answered and responded to in a professional manner.
- The role will review newspapers daily for RFPs by government agencies that will be of interest to the company's operations.
- If there is interest from APL, the role will lead collation of documentation to support a submission for the RFP.
- The role will periodically provide feedback to the team/MP on the progress being made on office activities and tasks.
- The role will report to the Managing Partner and will be provided with a lap top, cell phone, sim card and office space.
- The laptops, phones and sim cards are to be handed in each closing date. The role is to report for work between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm each day.
- A monthly expense report for the MP which will feed the accountants data for the collation of the periodic financial reports
- Periodic reports on the activities being carried out by staff and the progress towards achieving stated outputs
- Periodic feedback to the MP on opportunities for business development that have been identified through daily review of newspapers and discussions with existing clients
- Follow-up with existing clients on documentations for submitting bids, bills and technical support in existing work with the agencies.
- Regular feedback on Lagos sales activities
- Daily preparation of social media entries and review of social strategy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Dragnet Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information