Accounts Officer at Kraks Media Limitedwork Kraks Media LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-06-21
Kraks Media Limited - We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content, and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accounts Officer in Omole Phase 1, Lagos.
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Accounts Officer in our office in Lagos.
- Prepare financial reports including balance sheets, income statements etc.
- Issuing client invoices, confirming client bank transactions and issuing receipts.
- Utilize accounting software to organize financial account information.
- Handle internal and external account inquiries.
- Ensure all accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Payment vouchers preparation
- Accurate postings of all transactions on a daily basis.
- Document and review expense reports.
- Accurate VAT/WHT deductions on vendors and sub-contractors’ invoices.
- Remittance of statutory deductions e.g. PAYE, ITF, NSITF.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification / Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, or other related fields.
- Minimum of Two (2) years accounting experience
- Sound understanding of Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be added advantage.
N60,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume on or before 28th June, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Kraks Media Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe