Accounts Associate at BitPesawork BitPesaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-07-11
BitPesa is a pan-African platform redefining how businesses make payments to and from sub-Saharan Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accounts Associate in Lagos, Nigeria.
- As the Accounts Associate, you will support the Finance team which is based in Kenya and Nigeria. Our operations, however, cover multiple time zones and locations (Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria, along with counterparts in Europe and the US). This is an exciting opportunity to help Africa’s leading digital currency start-up build a brand in East and West Africa.
- Input and maintain data in Treasury Xpress
- Responsible for exporting data from treasury tool, and uploading to Treasury Xpress
- Daily reconciliation of client transaction and treasury trades on the TX
- Investigating unreconciled transactions in the TX
- Receiving and booking invoices on the invoice dashboard
- Assist in monthly/daily bank and wallet reconciliations with accounting records
- Help in compiling month-end support documentation
- Maintain accounts payable and make sure invoices are paid on time
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Senior Finance Associate
- University degree in Finance/Accounting
- 1-year experience of working in Finance/Accounting
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Numerical skills
- Flexible and quick learner
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees …and more!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information