Accounting Officer at Windfalls and Partners Consultingwork Windfalls and Partners ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-05-22
Windfalls and Partners Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of an Accounting Officer in Lagos.
- We are currently looking for an accounting officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of clients business.
- The accounting officer will be responsible for analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, preparing and managing budgets.
The accounting officer will perform the following:
- Act as accounting/admin officer on secondment to a client which operate in manufacturing industry.
- Carry out financial transactions data entry using sageone accounting solution.
- Ensure adequate documentation of financial and transactions documents.
- Ensure carry out monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly account payable statement and reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly account receivable statement and reconciliation.
- Carry monthly inventory counts and reconciliation.
- Carry out any other assignments as may be required by the firm.
- Members of the Association of Accounting Technicians AAT
- 1 year experience in an accounting field
- HND in Accounting + NYSC discharge certificate or Bsc in Accounting + NYSC discharge certificate
- Knowledge of various accounting software such as sageone
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office such as Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter with the title as “Accounting Officer” on or before 30th May, 2020.
Note: Applicants should reside around Yaba, Maryland, Ikeja, Agege parts of Lagos
Windfalls and Partners Consulting
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information