Accounting Officer at Invent Alliance Limitedwork Invent Alliance LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-06-01
Invent Alliance Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accounting Officer in Lagos
- The Accounting Officer will be primarily responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the company.
- Inventory / accounts reconciliation etc.
- Manage accounts receivables and payables.
- Follow up with debtors for payment, reconcile customer accounts and resolve billing disputes through physical visits, phone calls, e-mails etc. Participate in periodic stock-taking
- Manage financial book keeping of the company.
- Day to day processing of invoices, recording of payment and tracking of expenses.
- Ensure financial statements (management accounts) are prepared, organized and maintained at all times.
- Present all financial findings to management, i.e. prepare written reports and attend face-to-face meetings for review.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of ERP software
- Manage all accounting transactions; examining all expenses submitted by employees, examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field
- 0 to 2 years’ experience as a Finance Officer.
- ATS is an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of IT analytics tools
- Strong computer skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with strong spreadsheets skills (MS Excel etc)
- Attention to details
- Investigative and analytical skills
- High level of integrity is required
- Must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 12th June, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be residents within Lekki/Ajah axis.
Invent Alliance Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe