Accountant at Yardoakwork YardoakplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-22
- Yardoak is an indigenous woodwork, automation and system integration company that has built a reputation for exceeding customer expectations by leveraging modern architectural techniques to create unique, distinct and custom made furniture designs for residential and commercial spaces.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 years experience is required
- Must be less than 27 years old
- Must be very proficient with the use of Microsoft office
- Nysc level can be considered
- Must stay within Lekki /Ajah environs.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 6th March,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe