Accountant at Maurice Xandra Solutions Limitedwork Maurice Xandra Solutions LimitedplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-10-27
- Our client is currently looking to hire an Accountant to act as a finance business partner to key stakeholders in and outside the organization, whom will be expected to provide support to several key functions including finance, investment, investor relations and corporate development.
- Timely preparation and presentation of.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual variance analysis comparing budget to actual
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inadequacies
- Timely processing of payments to vendors
- Compare monthly, quarterly and annual budgets against actual performance.
- Analyze monthly financial results and provide insights and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization.
- Prepare weekly liquidity reports/cashflow for all entities within your view
- Ensure the preparation and timely filing of all local, state, and federal tax returns.
- Prepare and submit quarterly statutory return to the various regulators
- Ensure accurate invoices are issued to customers in a timely manner
- Provide financial and business insights to the Supervisor.
- Work with the team to understand cost drivers and proactively looking for cost-optimisation strategies.
- Ensure the application of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures within the department.
- Drive automation and continuous process improvement
- Work together with other departments and teams to stay in line with the overall objective of the business
- Ensure timely completion of the annual audited accounts across various companies simultaneously.
- Liaise with service providers on a timely manner on accounting, regulatory, statutory, and other matters
- Other specific responsibilities as defined by the Supervisor or CFO.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related discipline.
- ACCA/ACA is required (Student membership can be considered).
- 2 years’ experience in Consulting (Big 4), Banking and Investment would be an added advantage.
- He / She should have strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of financial statement, ratios, and analysis.
- Experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
Key Competences and Skills:
- Ability to prioritize,
- A team player and goal oriented individual.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the email provided below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail, on or before 31st October, 2021.
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe