Accountant at MacTay Consultingwork MacTay ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-15
- MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
- Adhering to all business, local, state, and federal accounting and financial principles.
- Documenting and analyzing financial data.
- Making and keeping frequent and valid financial reports and records.
- Delivering data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Preparing audits and rectifying disparities.
- Computing taxes.
- Providing information about current financial and accounting legislation.
- Working with management in the decision-making strategies of drafting budgets and financial predictions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a similar field.
- 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Related experience or certifications is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, computer and analytical skills.
- Skilled in accounting and financial procedures.
- Good moral conduct.
- Application Closing Date
- 30th April, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe