Accountant at Lendhawork LendhaplaceSurulere, LagosDate Posted: 2021-01-04
Lendha, a quick money lending platform, is hiring an Accountant in Surulere, Lagos.
- Candidate who is a self starter to work in this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
- Bookkeep, prepare, and record journal entries.
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with month-end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Economics or any related field of study
- 1 year minimum working experience
- Previous working experience in startup environment
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experiences with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should apply online.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe