Accountant at kreatengwork kreatengplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-17
- kreateng, we are a software development, branding and Fin-tech company.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- 2 - 6 years work experience.
- Work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with modern accounting software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 17th April, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe