Accountant at J-Six Groupwork J-Six GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-10
- J-Six Group is a reputable company with subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, Trading and Logistics.
- Handling petty cash expense receipt, checking and following up on reimbursement
- Conducting regular spot check audit on cash and inventory
- Following up with all Store keepers with respect to their inventory report
- Checking and reconciling all the stocks at outlets’ stores, and taking record of weekly and monthly closing stock
- Following up with Supervisors and Managers on DSA from their various outlets
- Overseeing the Daily Sales Analysis (DSA) of all outlets.
- Checking daily sales report and reporting any discrepancies with sales report from all outlets
- Account reconciliation
- Posting receipts and account related activities on Xero
- Work with the account team in preparing accurate consolidated financial report for the Group.
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a MUST
- Minimum of 2years experience, preferably in a fast food restaurant.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for gender balance.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications / CV to: email@example.com using the job title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.on or before 24th February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe