Accountant at Fadac Resources and Services Limitedwork Fadac Resources and Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-15
Fadac Resources and Services Limited - Our client is an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. We are hiring an Accountant in Lagos.
- Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off. Daily recounting of stock not balancing
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Monitoring of cash lodgments and other deposits to bank
- Preparation of monthly bank scheme and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note in favor of the branch
- Confirmation of LTO and LTI issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper and manager
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
- Preparation of branch monthly payroll
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Make audit returns - sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
- Schedule of goods returned to CWH with GRN confirmations received & including LTI
- Inter-branch supply - confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods
- Maintenance and report on inter-branch/head office current accounts to head office finance
- Confirmation of goods received from central warehouse or from hub warehouses
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper
- Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit
- HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (membership of a recognized professional body i.e., ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage)
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of software e.g. ORION
- Female only
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 30th April, 2022.
Fadac Resources and Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe