Accountant at Eko Maintenance Limitedwork Eko Maintenance LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-10
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accountant in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Reconcile the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Generate the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Post of salary payable to KPI
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Calculation of Suppliers Withholding Tax and remittance
- Monthly VAT Nil return filling
- Maintain the Company’s Account Details
- Management Account Report (Monthly)
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Preparation of salary schedule (staff payroll details)
- Staff Payslip management
- Preparation and remit of PAYE and PENSION to the bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 - 3 years’ work experience as an Accountant skilled in WHT, and VAT
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- A professional certificate as an ICAN/ACCA member is an added advantage.
N100,000 - N120,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 19th June 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Eko Maintenance Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe