Accountant at Avuna Groupwork Avuna GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-14
- The Avuna Group is an investment company with its interests spread across a number of sectors including trade, professional services, technology, food, finance and agriculture. We are committed to building with deliberate excellence, sustainable businesses in every sphere we operate. We have created a solution driven environment that believes in community and is not lacking in team spirit.
- Process accounts payables and receivables
- Daily posting of transactions into the accounting software.
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure prompt payment
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices and maintain records of receipts and payments.
- BSc Degree / HND
- Minimum of a Second class lower or Lower Credit.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- Prior experience working as an Account’s officer/Junior Accountant.
- Maximum of 2 years work experience.
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using at least one accounting software.
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 21st January,2022.
- The job will require a commute to Lekki Ajah axis 4 days a week resuming at 2 pm – 9 pm and one day a week on the mainland resuming 9 am- 5 pm.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe