Accountant at Ascentech Services Limitedwork Ascentech Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-08-14
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of an Accountant in Lagos.
- The successful candidate will monitor cash flow, create financial reports, verify figures, and prepare financial forecasts.
- Conversant and working experience in ERP environment
- Preparation of daily bank balance position / Daily Finance Report
- Bank reconciliations on daily basis
- Margin money reconciliation
- LC / BC position reconciliation
- Maintain the LG movement & status lists up-to-date at all times.
- Responsible for the accounting for the LC movements in the books
- Calculation and posting of OD interest
- Calculation and posting of LC Interest and LC charges
- OD and STF and other loan Position
- Preparing Bid letters.
- Forex related works and follow up with banks
- Authorising all vouchers emanating from bank reconciliation once its correctness is ensured.
- Checking and approving daily bank reconciliation and ensure:
- That all pending debits in bank statements are treated and accounted on daily basis.
- All lodgments entered in tally are reflecting in bank statement....
- Preparing and presenting monthly projected and actual cash flow for each coming month before end of month.
- Ensuring correct and timely LC/BC reports every day.
- Follow up with banks for any excess charge or debits.
- Ensuring that system of daily bank reconciliation and daily collection/lodgment reconciliation
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance or related course
- CPA, CMA, CFA is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Treasury function of a corporate environment
- Current / previous experience in the banking sector is an advantage
- Knowledge of ARC (Accounts Receivable Cycle) and APC (Accounts Payable Cycle).
- Knowledge of LC (Letter of Credit) procedures: opening, follow-up and settlement.
- Basic Knowledge of loans administration.
- Excellent Skill in written and oral communication and interpersonal
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with high attention to details
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications: MS Office especially Excel.
- Skill in managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Very good negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV (MS Word format) on or before 21st August, 2019, using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.
Ascentech Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information