Account Technology Strategist at Microsoftwork MicrosoftplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-11-08
Microsoft, a multinational technology company, is hiring an Account Technology Strategist in Lagos.
The Account Technology Strategist (ATSs) are our enterprise customer's chief architects. Acting as a chief architect offers a high profile, customer-facing role that is the primary technical face and orchestration point for enterprise customers. Successful ATS' have a strong, proven IT background and demonstrated knowledge with a broad range of Microsoft solutions and technologies.
As an ATS you must relish the opportunity to build and maintain trusted advisor relationships with technical leads at some of America's largest organizations including CIOs, CTOs, Enterprise Architects, and IT Directors.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you're deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
You will be responsible for developing the account technology vision and strategy to support the overall business objectives for Microsoft and customers. The ATS works closely with the Account Executive, Customer Support, Technical Sales, and Business Development sales disciplines to ensure all new sales are well scoped to achieve sustainable business results.
ATS' champion their customer success across varying Microsoft solutions, technologies, and channel partners often within multiple accounts. The role includes coordinating and guiding both the customer and Microsoft enterprise account teams on all technical domains.
- Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation.
- Combining business acumen with technological experience.
- Microsoft Product Certification, ITIL / similar ITSM knowledge is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here for application and more information
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe