Account Specialist at ASUS Nigeriawork ASUS NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-05
ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook brand that creates innovative technology to deliver a seamless, joyful digital life for everyone. We are hiring an Account Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria.
Your primary tasks include:
- Managing and visiting channel partners on regular basis and updating the channel map
- Closing sales
- Identifying and on-boarding new channel partners
- Developing and executing sales promotions for channel partners
- Educating partners about ASUS product portfolio and services
- Addressing partners, sales conflicts, pricing issues and service issues in a timely manner
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the results of sales promotions
- Analyzing and reporting competitors activities
About the Team:
- You will be working closely with the Business Development Manager (BDM) and local team to make sure you have the best conditions to succeed.
Qualifications and Background
- University degree or equivalent
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Proven experience of driving sales of laptops, AIO and desktops is a strong asset
- A good personal network and good relationship with channel partners is a strong asset
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint etc...)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Note: When you submit your information to LinkedIn, your information will be collected, processed, and used by LinkedIn. LinkedIn will share your information to ASUS for job recruitment purpose.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe