Account Payable Officer at Artee Groupwork Artee GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-20
Artee Group - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Account Payable Officer in Lagos.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing cheques, and resolving purchase orders, contracts, invoices, or payment discrepancies, and documentation.
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos
- Issues stop payments or purchase order amendments
- First point of contact with debtors chasing payment of invoices
- Update and maintain vendor databases in a timely manner
- Support the month-end process by providing supporting documents for month end journals
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- HND / BSc in Accounting / Finance related courses
- Must be good with excel.
- Must be of good character.
- Good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 28th August 2021, using the Position as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe