Account Officer at Willers Solutions Limitedwork Willers Solutions LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-29
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client in the Manufacturing and Construction sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of an Account Officer in Lagos.
- Our client in the Manufacturing and Construction Sector requires the services of an Account Clerk to manage accounts and provide support for the accounting, finance and sales departments.
- Bookkeeping and general accounting
- Debt recovery management
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Operating data terminals calculators and other standard office equipment
- Performing clerical work and interoffice support including receiving and processing mail
- Invoicing and reconciliation for varying departments
- Maintaining and promoting excellent vendor relations
- Assembling, sorting and tabulating codes and filing data
- Verifying claims and processing orders and deposit slips
- Data entry invoice matching to purchase order.
- Account Clerks should have a comprehensive understanding of bookkeeping and accounting practices
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Accounting
- Must reside around Apapa Axis.
- Ability to understand the principles and procedures of bookkeeping and record-keeping
- Debt recovery management experience
- Knowledge of business-level English, both verbal and written
- Ability to foster and maintain business and client relationships
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to explain and interpret fiscal related policies and general accounting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 31st July, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Willers Solutions Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe