Account Officer at The Workplace Centre Limited (TWPC)work The Workplace Centre Limited (TWPC)placeLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-10
The Workplace Centre Limited (TWPC) - Our client, an International School, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position of an Account Officer in Lagos (Awolowo Road, Ikoyi).
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
- To be successful as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts
- Investigating financial transactions and records on a daily basis.
- Analyzing account activities of various other departments of the organization.
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining and preparing the budget.
- HND or B.Sc, in Accounting or related field.
- A minimum of 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
N60,000 - N70,000 Month Net
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 20th May, 2022, using the Role as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Proximity to the job location is very important.
The Workplace Centre Limited (TWPC)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe