Account Officer at Soteria Eye Clinicwork Soteria Eye ClinicplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-10
- Soteria Eye Clinic is a private enterprise registered in Nigeria as a limited liability company to offer high quality, affordable and accessible comprehensive world class eye care services to our immediate community and environs. Our purpose is to create and deliver first class comprehensive eye care services to ALL in order to “Improve Lives through Affordable Quality Eye Care.”
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling all accounts payable and receivable.
- Recording transactions, payments, and expenses and processing invoices.
- Tracking the expenses of the Clinic and finds ways to minimize costs.
- Supervises other staff on all bookkeeping duties.
- Creating and monitor internal auditing procedures.
- Following up on overdue payments and ensure that the Clinic’s invoices and payments match up correctly.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Candidate must possess HND / B.Sc. Accountancy from a reputable Institution.
- He/she must have a minimum of Upper Credit or 2nd Class Upper.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Membership of a recognized professional body is an advantage.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC.
- He/she must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
- The candidate must have strong analytical expertise.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- He/she must be intelligent, smart, and administratively efficient.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- He/she must be between ages 20-30 years
- Candidate must reside in Lekki, Lagos State.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Soteria Eye Clinic
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe