Account Officer at Mariteam Nigeria Limitedwork Mariteam Nigeria LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-09-10
Mariteam Nigeria Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Account Officer in Nigeria.
A Nigerian Maritime and Logistics company is currently looking to employ an Experienced Account Officer for an available Ad hoc position.
- To manage the financial records of the company, process invoices, record payments, and track expenses.
- The Account officer will monitor internal auditing procedures as well as resolve billing disputes when necessary.
- Creating and processing invoices
- Managing company’s account payables and receivable
- Communicating with clients as regards billings and payments
- Tracking and keeping records of the company’s expenses
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
Qualification and Experience
- BSc in Accounting
- Experience using Accounting software
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Organizational skills for maintaining clear and meticulous financial records
- Ability to multi task, handle various accounts and invoices
- Attention to details for ensuring the accuracy of the company’s records
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent computing knowledge
- Excellent proficiency for handling any Accounting issues on time
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 25th September, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Mariteam Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe