Account Officer at Choice Talents NGwork Choice Talents NGplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-15
Choice Talents NG - We are recruiting to fill the position of Account Officer in Ipaja-Ayobo, Lagos.
- Manage financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Prompt monthly filings for ALL statutory obligations – PAYE, Pension, ECS, VAT, WHT. and obtain receipts for same.
- Support in the processing of payroll/salaries.
- Process payment for schedules for PAYE, ECS, Pension by the 24th of every month.
- Prompt and daily postings on QuickBooks.
- Ensure completion of bank reconciliations and reconcile subledgers to the general ledgers.
- Manage day-to-day accounting and financial transactions.
- Record office expenditures and ensure these expenses are within the set budget.
- Observe the following on all tasks, emails/communication, phone calls and relationship within the team and with all clients - Timeliness, Promptness, Correctness, Error-free, Paying attention to details, decency, respect, excellence, professionalism.
- Ensure decorum and professionalism in delivery of tasks.
- Perform other duties appropriate to the role as may be required.
- OND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounting experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Professional qualification in account will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software such as QuickBooks.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skill.
N100,000 - 120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 15th April, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Choice Talents NG
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe