Account Executive at SENDwork SENDplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-16
SEND, a technology logistics company, is hiring an Account Executive in Lagos.
- As an account executive, you'll be managing a large inbound pipeline of new business prospects and sales opportunities, across all parts of Nigeria.
- You would spend most of your time between engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, closing revenue, and working with other teams to ensure the customer is getting what they need.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a monthly basis
- Close business and achieve quota & revenue goals on a monthly basis
- Run sales calls with short deck presentation and detailed product demo.
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape.
- Respond to a high volume of inbound lead inquiries and build a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Be the customer advocate within the company: understand their needs and make us solve them.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken English. Local languages are a bonus
- Experience carrying a $1M+ annual quota
- Ability to multitask, thrive in a fast paced environment and think strategically towards closing businesses
- Previous experience in logistics or sales/business development roles is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 18th April, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information