Account Executive at Jotna Groupwork Jotna GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-25
Jotna Group is a leading beverage and raw materials manufacturing group in West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of Account Executive in Coker, Lagos.
- The Account Executive role is responsible for ensuring the financial transactions are accurately recorded and management information is available within established timeframes.
- The account executive shall be responsible for managing payables, receivables, fixed assets register, and various statutory compliance
- The role will also be part of planning the preparation of the budget and latest estimates in order to meet deadlines.
- The role will also provide financial support and analysis on key business initiatives and execute agreed strategies to deliver all P&L commitments.
- Plans and manages the activities of the Accounts and Cashiers Departments so that all financial transactions are promptly and accurately done and recorded.
- Provides management with timely, relevant financial information so that they can better understand the business and cost/revenue profile.
- Ensures timely delivery of accurate financial reports, monthly and annual accounts to the management team, the parent company and external regulatory authorities.
- Prepares the annual budget, latest estimates, capex justifications and standard costings in accordance with approved guidelines.
- Monitor and control the Company’s cashflow and foreign exchange functions in line with established policies and guidelines.
- Investigates and recommends improvements to the current financial system, work standards and procedures to contribute towards improving profitability through cost control, improved internal controls and greater work efficiency.
- Co-ordinates with external auditors and tax agents so that the Company’s submissions are handled smoothly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Should have solid years’ experience as an Accountant in a Manufacturing or Consulting firm
- Qualified and experienced chartered accountants can apply.
Desired Functional Skills:
- Strong Financial Reporting Skills.
- Strong Knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards.
- Strong Knowledge of Tally, SAP and MS Office tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 9th May, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe