Account Assistant at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeriawork AB Microfinance Bank NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-11-21
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Account Assistant in Lagos.
General Ledger Clearance:
- Ensure that "previous day" transactions on "Branches General Ledger Accounts" are analyzed and posted to appropriate account heads on myMBS on a daily basis.
- Call-up "previous day" Internal Transfer transactions (executed by Banking Services Dept), analyze and post to the respective bank account on myMBS on a daily basis.
- Post approved Journals into respective account heads on myMBS.
Petty Cash Analysis and Postings:
- Classify branch Petty Cash transactions and post into the appropriate Account expense heads on myMBS not later than 3 workings day of the subsequent month.
- Ensure that Petty Cash vouchers are appropriately filed and labelled for easy access and retrieval.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting.
- Basic knowledge of generally acceptable accounting concepts and principles
- Good understanding of the concept of Debit and Credit
- Basic knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel & Word)
- Strong commitment to fulfillment of results
- Diligent, detailed oriented and good analytical skills
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 1 year Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment on or before 24th November, 2020, Please ensure that you indicate the Position as the Subject of the mail. Failure to comply would render your application invalid.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe