Account and Admin Assistant at AIDS Healthcare Foundationwork AIDS Healthcare FoundationplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-04-10
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), an international not for profit NGO, is hiring an Account and Admin Assistant in Abuja
- This is a fulltime position and the holder is expected to support the procurement and supply chain management of goods and supplies to supported health facilities and the program as a whole.
- Supports appropriate utilization of program vehicles; responsible for scheduling of program vehicles to field activities.
- Supports in the financial review of accountabilities and disbursement of funds ensuring that funds disbursed are in line with set activities/ budget and that accountabilities are submitted in a timely manner; Supports inventory management, maintenance and updating of fixed asset records, supports good financial documentation, timely reporting of partner advances, supports procurement of goods and services.
- Support to collate and review financial back up for liquidation of cash advances.
- Support in payments processing, project expensing and advances management
- Monitors vendor invoices & accounts payable;
- Send original invoices, receipts and expense reports to the accountancy firm;
- Communicate with accountancy firm on payment of invoices and on reimbursement of expense reports;
- Supports in inventory management and reporting.
- Support in hotel bookings, flight bookings for both AHF-Nigeria guests and staff
- Acts as front desk officer.
- Supports procurement and supply chain management of goods and supplies to supported health facilities and the program as a whole.
- Supervises appropriate utilization of program vehicles; responsible for scheduling of program vehicles to field activities
- Develops and maintains filing system (mainly digital and also hardcopy when strictly needed);
- Provides administrative and logistical support for AHF-Nigeria
- Answers incoming phone-calls; oversee office voicemail;
- Collects and distributes incoming mail / arrange courier services when needed;
- Oversees office supply inventory, orders as needed;
- Participates in the General staff meetings and other various meetings as assigned
- Provide logistics support for trainings, meetings
- Support in coordinating transport logistics and assigning project vehicles.
- Maintains files of all AHF minute of meetings.
- Maintains and manages meeting calendar and files minute of meetings.
- Maintains and updates contacts database.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree or HND in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Business Administration from a recognized college or university with 1-2 years’ experience in a field directly related to admin support, budget management, basic finance management, supplies and procurement management.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Skill Sets: Written/oral communication, computer literacy, sensitivity and confidentiality to issues around HIV/AIDS, team player, working under minimum supervision, and ability to read and interpret articles.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application (Cover letter and CV only as one document in MS Word or PDF format) on or before 5PM; 17th April, 2019, mentioning position applied for as the subject.
- The email should not be larger than 2MB, thus any larger email will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information