2018 Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programmework Greensprings SchoolplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-06-19
Greensprings School, an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme
- We are seeking qualified candidates for the 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme which is commencing in August 2018.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class upper degree (in Education) or B.Sc/B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields; Drama, Music, Lab Technician, Accounting, Economics, Art, Special Education Needs, French, English, Maths, and Science.
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- 22-30 years
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's along with Credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) via email to: email@example.com on or before 20th June, 2018.. Applicants should clearly state subject of the mail as "Graduate Trainee 2018 - (Insert Subject Area) e.g (Graduate Trainee - Maths)".
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe