Zerofinance Graduate Internship Programme 2019work ZerofinanceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-16
Zerofinance, an online retailer of consumer goods such as Electronics and other household appliances, Mobile phones, etc is recruiting for its Graduate Internship Programme in Lagos.
Duration: 4 Months
- The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience for fresh graduates who have completed their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in Zerofinance Limited and subsidiaries.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Customer service & Support, Data Entry, Digital Marketing e.t.c
Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the office.
- Exposure to other business areas to ensure full understanding of the company’s structure and strategy.
- End of program assessment/interview to get absorbed into the company as a full time employee.
- Min Required Experience: Not Specified
- Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Ability to break down and creatively solve problems
- Flexible and adaptable at applying skills to different situations
- Minimum of 2:1
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 30th April, 2019.
Note: The opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh graduates only, who have completed their NYSC
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information