Web Master Intern at Youngstars Foundationwork Youngstars FoundationplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-03-15
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. We are hiring a Web Master Intern in Abuja
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any other qualification in Computing
- At least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement as Webmaster
- Must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Applicant will need to be competent in graphic design using Photoshop, Fireworks and Corel Draw with a constant desire to push boundaries.
- Applicant will also be required to demonstrate outstanding organizational abilities coupled with a confident approach to communicating at varied levels.
- Applicant will need to be an enthusiastic worker passionate about growing skills and driving new ideas and initiatives forward.
- WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Photoshop, Fireworks, Corel Draw and at least one OO programming language.
- Applicant with knowledge of Illustration have added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and recent Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information