Web Developer (Internship) at Paynergy.ngwork Paynergy.ngplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-05-18
Paynergy.ng provides an online energy bill payment platform that allows households and businesses across Nigeria to pay for their service energy bills like electricity, gas, and diesel seamlessly. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Web Developer (Internship) in Abuja.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibilities for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 25th May, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Female Candidates are advised to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information