Ticketing Internship Opportunity at a Travel Agency - iRecruiters Africawork iRecruiters AfricaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-12
iRecruiters Africa - Our client is an indigenous start up with diversified business interest in telecommunications, real estate, bureau de change and travel agency.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Ticketing Intern to support its Travel Agency in Ikoyi.
Location: Ikoyi Lagos (Sura Business Complex)
- Assist HNI clients with their travel bookings and ticketing.
- Calculate expenses and write and sell tickets to clients.
- Attend to clients enquiries on travel arrangements.
- Assist to plan travel/holiday trips for clients
- Help to make and confirm reservations.
- Make accurate bookings for customers.
- Provide good customer service.
- Re-book tickets and other arrangements.
- Attend to all office operational and administrative needs.
- OND/HND or BSc is required.
- 1 year working experience as a Ticketing or Customer Service Officer, preferably in the travel agency or aviation sectors.
- Must be Service oriented
- Organized and detail oriented
- Must understand workplace and communication ethics
- Computer proficiency is required.
Monthly stipend is BTW N35, 000.00 to N40, 000.00
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should please forward an updated copy of their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe