Technology Presales Intern at Oraclework OracleplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-04
Oracle, a multinational computer technology corporation, is hiring Technology Presales Interns - Oracle Internship Program
- Oracle is committed to hiring Top Talent in our Internship Program and to developing and mentoring individuals to meet their potential and reach their career goals
- We are looking for dynamic, high performing individuals who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast moving environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – IaaS and PaaS
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree preferably in Computer Science/IT related
- Fresh/recent graduate
- Fluent level of English
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
- As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made
- This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information