Store Intern at Greensprings Schoolwork Greensprings SchoolplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-14
Greensprings School is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Creche, Preschool, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School. We are hiring a Store Intern in Anthony - Lagos.
Job Role and Responsibilities (but not limited to the following):
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day aspects of the Campus' inventory and store management functions.
- Expected to work with members of the Inventory team in ensuring the aims and objectives of the department are achieved.
- In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
Qualification, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Accounting or any other relevant field (Upper Credit/Distinction)
- Experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other relevant applications
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen aptitude for learning
- Highly driven
- Conducive work environment
- Opportunity for growth
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 18th September, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe