Software Developer (NYSC Internship) at Norrenbergerwork NorrenbergerplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-06-23
Norrenberger, an Integrated Financial Services Group, is hiring a Software Developer (NYSC Internship) in Abuja.
- Building software solutions to aid company processes and transactions and also provide tech support to internal and external users.
- Provide User Support
- Software Development
- Document and policy development
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks. ... Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Strategize and Analyze the implementation process of a software solution
- UI/UX design experience
- One year software development experience.
- Computer Science Degree from a reputable university.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 31st July, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe