Software Developer (Intern) at Ventures Parkwork Ventures ParkplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-04-14
Ventures Park is Co-working & co-living infrastructure provider that is building a network of spaces for entrepreneurs to create, share, learn and grow their dreams together. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Developer (Intern) in Abuja.
- The role will be responsible for providing technical support to both internal and external clients for Ventures Park (S/He) will be concerned with ensuring Ventures Park solutions are continually innovated to offer the best level of service to its clients / Community
- Provide application and administrative support for solutions that are in live production by systems upgrade and bug resolution.
- Develop and manage software application development on required platforms (Linux, Windows, PHP, Java, C#, SQL, MySQL, HTML, Web, Desktop, and Mobile device) with state of the art secure frameworks - OS, networks.
- Ability to produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements as well as process designs and training documentations.
- Assist in the development of new business initiatives and pre-sales activities.
Skills & Requirements
- Reasonable technical problem-solving abilities with capacity in systems integrations, customizations, and configurations
- Understanding in modern, both SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Possess an understanding of database performance.
- Passionate about best practices in software engineering while not sacrificing time to production.
- Experience in web application development - from solid API design and ability to develop to seamless web page implementation.
- A high-performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- Advocate for automated testing. We always include a full suite of tests for a feature to verify and future proof our code.
- Strong UI engineering skills and proficiency in at least React, Vue, or Angular
- DevOps skill, understanding of the build pipeline, and Ability to use Docker, Ansible
- Understanding of AWS architecture Elastic Compute cloud. ability to set up VPC and Auto Scaling cloud architecture
- Business focused
- Enthusiastic, analytical, creative, innovative, and confident
- Reliable, flexible, and cooperative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 20th April, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe