Social Media Intern at Youngstars Foundationwork Youngstars FoundationplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-03-15
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. We are hiring a Social Media Intern in Abuja
- Is responsible for assigned social media and communications roles including supporting and executing the organisation’s social media strategy, managing organisation’sprioritised social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn
- The intern will work directly with the Communication’s Head and closely with team leaders, project leads, partner organisations and our target communities.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Mass Communication or any other qualification relating to Social Media.
- At least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement as Social Media Manager
- Must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to our social media profiles.
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to increase our reach and traffic through current and improved social media strategy.
- Embody our programme, campaign, event and projects in every tweet, update, and conversation on social media.
- Be data-informed about what's working on social media and what's not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to share insight and strategize
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and recent Passport Photograph to: email@example.com
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information