Social Media Intern at Bingreach Digitalwork Bingreach DigitalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-18
Bingreach Digital, a Lagos based full service Digital agency, is hiring a Social Media Intern in Lagos
- The social media intern would report directly to the Head of Digital, David.
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from the office and also work remotely as the team meets physically thrice a week.
Here is a breakdown of where we'd love you to help out:
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the client social media profiles.
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to help reach more customers and interested people in improving their social media strategy.
- Embody the client voice and tone in every tweet, update, and conversation on social.
- Be data-informed about what's working on social and what's not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to share insight and strategize
What We're Looking For
- We're looking for someone who can manage the social media sharing to our Fashion client social profiles: exuding the relevant brand voice and tone, experimenting with new strategies for growth, and seeking new ways to connect and help our community.
- Our preferred candidate must be knowledgable and smart with an excellent communication skill
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from our office in Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters on or before 22nd April, 2019, with the title as "Social Media Intern"
Note: Corps Members can also apply. This is an INTERNSHIP Position.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information