SME Sales Intern at MainOnework MainOneplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-31
MainOne, a communications cable company, is hiring an SME Sales Intern in Lagos.
The SME Sales Intern will be responsible for the following job functions:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Prospect new customers using multiple sales channels.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Representing MainOne at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Meet set sales targets.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- BSc/HND qualification from a relevant course.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and goal oriented.
- Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
Demands of the Job:
- The role requires a lot of patience, and a goal-getter attitude.
- May be required to go extra mile to get prospective customers.
- May be required to stay until after office hours.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe