Sales Intern at Snapnet Limitedwork Snapnet LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-22
Snapnet Limited - Are you young, smart, innovative and ready to explore the world of technology? Then you should join our team. Snapnet recruits and invests in focused young graduates through training, certifications and hands-on practice at the highest industry standard.
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven individual to intern with our excellent Sales team. The Sales Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as a Sales Intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding Sales Interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
SALES INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member and completing all allocated tasks.
• Conducting desktop research or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
• Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
• Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
• Updating documents and sales records.
• Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
• Observing and carrying out sales processes.
• Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
• Assisting managers with negotiations.
• Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
SALES INTERN REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma, University degree or similar.
• Must have completed NYSC.
• 0 - 1 year experience.
• Strong self-motivation.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
• Ability to cope with rejection.
• Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
• Superb interpersonal skills.
• A professional appearance.
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly click here to submit your application using the following link
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe