Risk Mitigation Intern at GE Renewable Energywork GE Renewable EnergyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-02-12
GE Renewable Energy is a global leader in advanced technology and services focusing on production of energy from renewable sources. We are hiring a Risk Mitigation Intern in Lagos.
- The role requires working closely with the Grid Solutions business across SSA to provide operational support in supplier identification with the aim of mitigating compliance risk.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- Defining in conjunction with partnering leader appropriate qualification level for new contractors based on scope value and work definition
- Creation of workflow requests
- Following up with various qualification reviewers/lead (Finance/EHS/Quality/Operations/Compliance/Technical/Engineering) to ensure timely completion of request.
- Ensure timely SSO ID creation
- GE Nigeria NYSC interns receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp.
- Passion for technology and previous experience in the GE sales process will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Engineering, Legal, Social Sciences or IT competency
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
GE Renewable Energy
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information