Research and Content Executive (Intern) at Vasiti.comwork Vasiti.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-26
Vasiti.com is a platform for students, student entrepreneurs and small businesses in or around campus to buy or sell goods & services. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Research and Content Executive (Intern) in Lagos.
- Carry out effective research and garner all the needed information for projects.
- Curate content and data using spreadsheets.
- Write SEO-friendly articles and build up engagements.
- Write informative and educative content based on research.
- Be actively involved in building a community around the brand.
- Help to build up the brand’s presence on Social Media and effectively promote your articles on social media and all other platforms.
- Help to maintain the look and feel of the website.
- Work closely with the team to develop strategies to promote the brand’s online presence through Content Marketing.
- Must be a graduate and have good research skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English language (Oral and Written English).
- Must reside around Ikeja
- Must be creative, able to multi-task and have great people skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- N30,000 - N40,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with CV attached on or before 5th July, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information